In our last article titled “Is Outbound Calling Dead?” we discussed the issue of multi-channel communication and its effect on the use of voice. This week we’ll be exploring the business value of combining all channels of contact for an intelligent omnichannel strategy. Outbound communication, once almost entirely driven by voice and dialer technology,
- Posted by Acqueon Technologies Posted on Apr 14, 2016 Read More
In the healthcare space there exists a number of different stakeholders, all of which have a vested interest in proactively engaging their customers. In Healthcare we are seeing large shifts towards patient centric services, fierce competition and increasing customer service expectations. There are a number of different use cases for proactive customer engagement in healthcare,
- Posted by Acqueon Technologies Posted on Apr 12, 2016 Read More
Is it just me or are telemarketers no longer calling us in the middle of dinner? That may have been a rhetorical question but today’s reality is the large role telephone calls once played is now being handled through touchpoints like email and SMS. Although Contact Center platforms are still built as primarily voice-centric platforms,
- Posted by Acqueon Technologies Posted on Mar 15, 2016 Read More
ABC Healthcare is sending out flu vaccination reminders to their entire enrollment, reminding them to make an appointment before March 31st with their Primary Care Physician.
- Posted by Acqueon Technologies Posted on Mar 27, 2015 Read More
Cutting edge outbound contact center technology is being leveraged by businesses as a flexible and powerful method to connect with current and prospective customers.
- Posted by Acqueon Technologies Posted on Jan 26, 2015 Read More
In effect since October 16, 2013, new TPCA regulations limit the use of automated dialers when contacting any telephone number associated with a cellular service.
- Posted by Acqueon Technologies Posted on Dec 30, 2014 Read More
AiQ is a complete Contact Center solution for Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business designed to allow businesses to replace their call center with a multi-channel, Microsoft-native contact center.
- Posted by Acqueon Technologies Posted on Dec 24, 2014 Read More
Part IV: PREDICTIVE DIALING
- Posted by Acqueon Technologies Posted on Nov 25, 2014 Read More