- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based systems to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- Design, Deploy, Implement, Architecting in AWS for Microsoft software’s
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks.
- Follow AWS Architecture security pillars
- Good knowledge & working Exp in R53, ALB, Network Load Balancers
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting EC2 windows, Linux instances for connectivity issues, and troubleshooting.
- Extensive experience with AWS (AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, S3, VPC, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of RDS-MS-SQL, ELB, EBS, Cloud Watch, IAM, KMS, Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF)
- Strong knowledge of AWS SDK and development experience with one of the programming languages – Java, .Net Strong knowledge with Web Services
- API Gateways and application integration development
- Design Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and
application deployment issues
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Solid experience as an Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS
environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Version Control: Basic Experience in version control systems such as SVN.
- AWS Architectural Design on EC2, RDS, Multi-AZs Failover capability designs
AWS Certified SA, AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform script dev, AWS EC2 (Windows, Linux), S3, VPC, ALB, NLB, ACM, SG, Lambda, Containers, CI/CD
Amazon Connect, Lambda in NodeJS/Python dev