We’re looking for an experienced Director of Demand Generation to use their expertise in designing, deploying, and managing demand generation and nurture programs for global CCaaS /CPaaS products. The candidate will have the ability to craft and evolve the overall programs strategy, while also being able to roll up their sleeves and support the team in executing the components necessary to launch, scale and measure those programs. This role works together with the Director of Product Marketing and other cross-functional groups within the organization.
The successful candidate will come in, take ownership of the demand team, set a standard for excellence, and grow both the team and the business. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Develop and evolve Acqueon’ s account-based marketing (ABM) strategy and programs across inbound, email, events, social and advertising
- Build, implement, and refine flows for lead nurturing, including both pre-sales and “keep in touch” programs
- Partner with the Marketing team on content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, events, digital, direct mail etc.
- Forecast, track, and report on campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion and lead quality
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop a content plan that supports the campaign lifecycle and nurturing programs at each stage of a buyer’s journey
- Act as the subject matter expert across a number of analytics-related disciplines, including web analytics, multi-channel attribution, data management
- Help design and evolve co-marketing and market development campaigns hand-in-hand with our partners
- Be accountable for driving target account engagement, pipeline and revenue goals
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of campaign strategy and execution experience in B2B technology companies, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong results
- Experience in running a portfolio of high quality, multi-channel lead generation programs across email and database marketing, trial nurture, webinars, content marketing, events, search marketing, advertising, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing data and translating it into action
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on details, execution, and results
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
- ABM experience is highly preferred
Experience (in years)
10+ years of experience