- Design, implement and test new features (frontend and backend), while maintaining and improving existing product line, with main focus on performance, scalability and usability aspects.
- Building application using of Microsoft Technologies stack (ASP.Net, .Net Core, WEB API)
- Hands on experience in leading micro front end applications and enterprise scale projects involving integrations to different touch points
- Apply coding/implementation best practices to produce elegant, high quality and reusable code.
- Collaborate with other developers and UX designers to improve look and usability.
- Implement Proof of Concept to validate concepts or new technology/features prior to product implementation.
- Implement and follow security best practices for web applications.
- Monitor and evaluate new technologies and their evolution in order to keep our products/technologies up-to-date and our team continuous improvement.
- Write good quality design and specification documents, in Confluence.
- Regularly archive source code and assets into source code repository. Perform code review of other team members and provide feedback/guidance.
- Minimum of 4 years of Microsoft Technologies stack (ASP.Net, MVC, WEB API) having web development and UI development experience (frontend and backend).
- Proficient understanding of Single Page Application architecture and frameworks
- Must have exposure to any Relational DB (MSSQL, MYSQL).
- Strong understanding of data structure, SOLID Principles and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns for Real world problems.
- Conceptual knowledge of multi-threaded programming and performance monitoring tools.
- Experience in working on trending technologies, .Net Core, Node JS, NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in Micro-services architecture & Micro front end applications
- Experience with Unit Testing framework.
- Proficient understanding of Web UI test methodologies, frameworks and tools, such as BDD, Selenium.
- Must possess strong attention to details, high aesthetical taste, and ability to apply user-centric design approach to produce a delightful and highly usable UI/UX.
- Additional Knowledge/experience Is a Plus
- Experience with automated deployment and associated technologies (helm/yaml/ansible/docker)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience in Security Domain or Security Tools for Application Validation/Scanning will be a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate design, specification, test and implementation details.
- Occasional flexibility to work outside of normal business hours to collaborate with remote teams.
- Proven tracks on the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills and ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
.NET Core, .NET MVC, .NET , Windows services, Websockets , Client server , REST API, Angular JS , Angular 8+ , dockers , micro services