Acqueon is currently looking for a smart and experienced Executive Assistant who can manage complex calendars and travel co-ordination. He/she needs to be highly organized and professional, resourceful, efficient, flexible, and willing to thrive in a fast-paced environment and anticipate the needs of the CEO and become their ‘mind reader’ in time.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with experience in creation and management of executive-level communications
- Manage a complex and dynamic calendar; supervise the response to requests for the CEO’s time which can be complicated, time sensitive, highly confidential and can necessitate an appropriate setting of expectations.
- Manage incoming requests to the CEO by prioritizing, researching, and responding to or delegating responses as appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Manage and maintain calendars and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls, for executives, including extensive rescheduling, ensuring that all meeting coordination are taken care of
- Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, off-site and all-staff forums. This goes beyond inviting participants and booking rooms – the Executive Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that objectives are clear, preparation is appropriate, and budgets are managed.
- Support with coordination related to our Board meetings including but not limited to scheduling, materials preparation, meeting notes, and technology set-up
- Strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Suite of office products and electronic mail systems
- Plan and make travel/ bookings/hotel arrangements and update expense sheets
- Co-ordinate with support sales activities and participate in HR based employee engagement activities
- Prepare and manage routine correspondence, electronic materials, and document
- Manage office and pantry supplies
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience as Executive Assistant to CEO
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and electronic mail systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives, their assistants, and employees across the team.
- Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up from assigned leaders
- Collaborative with a can-do attitude
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently. Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an ever-changing environment.
- Flexible and ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently and quickly
- Elevated level of integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.