Location: Bengaluru, Chennai
Experience: Min 6 yrs
Function: Support and Delivery
In this rapidly evolving world, Acqueon is always looking for new ways to disrupt the status quo, go
to market faster, and optimize customer experiences. We are seeking an experienced product trainer
to lead the charge on this mission. The ideal candidate will have big ideas and strategies that foster
an environment of collaboration and creativity. This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial
mindset and real-world experience distilling business value and goals into roadmaps and refined
product backlogs. Most importantly, you will be integral to helping our teams understand our
products that businesses love to use.
Experience : 8 – 15 years of experience
Location: Bangalore /Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
We need a passionate product trainer who can connect with users of all levels globally and transform
them into Acqueon product experts.
• Apply knowledge of instructional design and adult learning to design, develop, and deliver
engaging product training for a global audience.
• Work with our product teams and clients to assess requirements, develop a proposal, design,
and deliver solutions for custom training requests.
• Design impactful content, materials, and facilitator guides for ILT. Deliver ILT or product focused presentations online and in-person (when it is safe to do so).
• Work cross-functionally and collaborate with SMEs during all phases of development and
delivery as required.
• Monitor program metrics to evaluate effectiveness and impact.
• Create and maintain project plans for development and delivery projects
• Coordinate training schedule, venue procurement (as required), and communications for
advertising and registration.
• Help develop standards and guidelines to ensure consistency in deliverables across
audiences and modules
• Develop and maintain a high degree of product knowledge and related technologies.
• Partner with Customer Enablement team members, Product Management, Customer
Success, Professional Services, Marketing, Support, and more to develop targeted, use
• Ensure full learning cycle, curriculum design, development, execution, and review. Determine
training delivery methods in the classroom, web conferencing, and e-learning modalities.
Education and Experience Required:
• Minimum 6-10 years of experience as an instructional designer and trainer in a technology
company, preferably SaaS/CPaaS/UCaaS.
• Experienced in instructional design, adult learning principles, and learning theory.
• Familiarity with MS Office, G Suite, JIRA, and Collaboration tools.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent Communication Skills- Solid Organizational Skills, with the ability to manage multiple
pieces of training at the same time.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong functional acumen and ability to articulate product concepts
• Excellent planning skills, ability to effectively manage priorities for self to meet business
requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
• Ability to meet and establish deadlines.