- Acqueon is growing company in a fast-paced technical environment where we provide products that help our customers provide awesome customer experience to their customers.
- The Professional Services Implementation Engineer is a customer-facing role responsible for the implementation of Acqueon products.
- The successful candidate is enthusiastic and can easily communicate at all levels from business users to technical engineers.
- You will be a consultant and product SME as you interface with end users to assess their current processes and gather their requirements.
- You will use what you have learned to implement, configure, and test the Acqueon software in the customer’s environment.
- Training and supporting user testing are the last steps before you get to see the fruits of your labor move into a production setting.
- If you are passionate about using technology to solve problems and helping customers get value from their product investment, we want to talk to you!
- Understand omni channel communication technologies and their role in the contact center
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Quick on your feet while consultatively working with the end customer to implement the solution
- A natural ability to dig in and resolve technical issues in structured manner
- Have a commitment to excellence in taking care of our customers and expect the same from others
- Windows operating systems, MS SQL, IIS, and VM Ware
- Familiarity with IP Networking, SQL, and RestAPIs
- Experience with deploying products in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with one or more Contact Center software suites such as Cisco UCCE, Amazon Connect, Nice InContact, Twilio, Avaya, or Genesys
- Previous experience with outbound contact center products is a plus
Contact Center Outbound, SQL, AWS, Linux, Nginx, Redis.
Contact center product experience (dialer, ACD, IVR, etc) a big plus.