Acqueon is actively searching for Cisco or Cisco ATP Partner Sales Director who has at 5+ years in the Cisco ecosystem and have deep subject matter expertise in all things contact center. We are looking for a Sales Director with ambitions to continue to develop the Cisco sales funnel in the western region by building deep relationships with Contact Center Specialists & Technical Solution Architects and sell new, greenfield logos as well as mine the existing Cisco contact center installed base for upsell opportunities.
- Develop and manage territory prospect accounts in the Western region of the US with a focus on new logo acquisition and new sales
- Understand and be able to effectively communicate the benefits of Acqueon products and solutions at all levels to Cisco sellers, Advanced Technology Partners (ATP), and prospects.
- Continuous learning about Acqueon offerings, successes and business ecosystem in order to share and bring insights to Cisco sellers, ATPs, and prospects
- Develop and perform strategic prospecting activities to generate pipeline and grow territory.
- Develop strong internal working relationships with key stakeholders across Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Marketing, and Product to create solutions for prospects that drive new revenue.
- Using Salesforce effectively perform sales forecasting in a monthly, quarterly and annual planning rhythm for your accounts with high levels of predictability, quality and accuracy
Primary Attributes & Requirements:
- Selected candidates should have subject matter expertise in Cisco Customer Experience, and Contact Center
- Proven track record in delivering successful customer outcomes, and new customer acquisition in the Cisco ecosystem
- Functional Knowledge of:
- CRM, EHR and case management systems
- Cisco Contact center infrastructure, Premise & Cloud
- Proactive, outbound customer engagement/Campaign Management
- AI, CDP, and Analytics
- Self-service, AI/agent assistant, and virtual agent
- Omni – Channel Communications
- Strong solution selling background
- Ability to create relevant use cases by customer vertical
- Lead complex sales cycles from opportunity identification through evaluation, contracts, deployment and adoption
- Collaborate with dedicated Acqueon BDM resources to target sellers, specialists, and prospects
- Legitimate and proven self-starter. Highly motivated to jump in and get things done.
- A proven track record of success and overachievement in winning opportunities and quota attainment
- Highly referenceable previous/current customers
- Excellent leadership and communications skills required. High comfort level working with all levels of an organization, including C-suite.
- Experience working collaboratively with Cisco sellers & ATPs to design and deliver effective business proposals.
- Willingness and the ability to travel extensively if and when customers are willing to meet
- Acqueon’s conversational engagement software lets customer-centric brands orchestrate campaigns and proactively engage with consumers using voice, messaging, and email channels. Acqueon leverages a rich data platform, statistical and predictive models, and intelligent workflows to let enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200 clients across industries to increase sales, improve collections and re-engage with otherwise-defecting customers, including premier brands such as Goldman Sachs, US Bank, Service Master, Cigna, DBS, Dish Networks, GoDaddy and New York Life
- Acqueon is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
- For more information on how Acqueon delivers business value using Conversational Engagement, please visit acqueon.com