Acqueon currently scouting for a Sales Director to join our team and grow business in the US West region. We are looking for a Sales hunter with ambitions to OWN and GROW a region in a hypergrowth work culture. The focus will be exclusively on bringing in net-new customer accounts.
The candidate Acqueon is seeking has 8+ years of software sales experience selling into the enterprise company segment. Additionally, a deep understanding of Information Technology sales and customer service operations is preferred. The primary role of this sales position is to generate, qualify, and close new business with Senior Management level decision-makers.
- Develop and manage territory prospect accounts in the West Region of the US with a focus on new logo acquisition and new sales. Includes CA, Pacific Northwest, and Mountain states.
- Lead organizations through evaluation and adoption of complex technology solutions and transformations. Manage all aspects of the Acqueon sell.
- Partner and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to develop individual solutions for prospective clients with a shared goal of generating new business.
- Understand and be able to effectively communicate the benefits of Acqueon product stack and solutions at all levels of your accounts.
- Continuously learning about Acqueon offerings, successes and business ecosystem in order to share and bring insights to prospects
- Develop and perform strategic prospecting activities to generate pipeline and grow the territory.
- Develop strong internal working relationships with key stakeholders across Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Marketing, and Product to create solutions for prospects that drive new revenue.
- Using Salesforce effectively perform sales forecasting in a monthly, quarterly and annual planning rhythm for your accounts with high levels of predictability, quality and accuracy
- Quota is $2MM+
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience
- Experience in selling SaaS software solutions and professional services
- Familiarity with digital and voice engagements, customer experience, conversational AI, and contact center preferred.
- Legitimate and proven self-starter. Highly motivated to jump in and get things done.
- Effectively lead complex sales cycles from opportunity identification through evaluation, contracts, deployment and adoption
- A proven track record of success and overachievement in client success and quota attainment
- Highly referenceable previous/current customers
- Excellent leadership and communications skills required. High comfort level working with all levels of an organization, including C-suite.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Willingness and the ability to travel extensively as required
- Proficiency forecasting with quality and accuracy in Salesforce
- Highly proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (CRM, PowerPoint, Excel)