Experience: Min 3 yrs
Function: Product Engineering
• Design & develop highly scalable and distributed cloud-based engagement software.
• Own the modules developed, maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Golang code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality in organization and automate wherever possible
• Collaborate with team members and peers in writing bug-free code in agile methodologies.
• Be objective and take informed decision on design/architecture adoption.
• Knowledge & working Exp in AWS services is a plus.
• Prior knowledge or experience on #.Net stack is a plus.
• Proficient in Golang, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and concurrency.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Knack for writing clean, readable and reusable Golang code
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Package and Maven
• Familiarity with continuous integration
Golang, Kafka, SQL, NoSQL, CI/CD, Distributed Caching & Queue, AKKA
AWS tech stack, #.Net