The Support Engineer is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and support of Acqueon Omni channel products in end customer environments. You will get to know, and build relationships with, our customers and make them fans of Acqueon service! The support engineer responds to inquiries from the end users and efficiently identifies and resolves product incidents and problems. This involves identifying the root cause, taking necessary corrective actions, and providing documented root cause analysis. Must be able to communicate effectively with business and technical professionals in appropriate degrees of technical detail.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Awesome verbal and written communication.
- Bring a passion for helping customers and solving problems.
- Embrace working remotely as part of a talented and diverse team.
- Quickly grasp new concepts and technologies and put them to use.
- Must be Canadian or US citizen (sorry no sponsorships, no visas)
- Understand Omni channel communication technologies and their role in the contact center.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Quick on your feet while consultatively working with the end customer to resolve customer reported incidents.
- A natural ability to dig in and resolve technical issues in structured manner.
- Have a commitment to excellence in taking care of our customers and expect the same from others.
- Inquisitive mind with an ability to jump in with both feet and learn new things quickly.
- Prior experience with supporting products in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with one or more Contact Center software suites such as Cisco UCCE, Amazon Connect, NiCE, Twilio, Avaya, or Genesys.
- Windows and Linux operating systems, MS SQL, IIS, and VM Ware.
- Familiarity with IP Networking, SQL, and RestAPIs.
- Previous experience with outbound contact center products (OnQ, Noble, LiveVox outbound, Genesys outbound) is a plus.