Acqueon is currently searching for fiercely competitive, executive leader to develop and lead our sales organization and help to further shape our “go to market” model and the core processes needed to continue our rapid expansion in the CCaaS market space. Reporting directly to the CEO and acting as a key member of the executive team, as SVP & Global of Global Sales you will have worldwide responsibility for direct sales, channel sales, sales development, strategic partnerships, net new logo sales as well as continued expansion of our already significant client base.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization and leading the team to achieve aggressive growth and market disruption. As the SVP of Global Sales, you will foster close working relationships and partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
- Recruit, develop and lead the sales team & drive significant growth of existing strategic accounts, as well as, acquire new enterprise clients.
- Create and drive new and strategic plans to meet company growth and market share goals
- Provide executive leadership in strategic deals and accounts that yield six-figure, seven-figure, and eight-figure wins
- Participate, as an executive team member, in designing and executing global growth strategy
- Develop & manage annual & weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts using a combination of top-down and bottom-up inputs
- Continue to train and develop the sales team and keep ahead of industry trends, competitive activity, and client opportunities
- Provide exemplary leadership through training, coaching and mentorship to the sales organization and set a daily example of core values and commitment to culture
- Demonstrated Integrity, high energy, a team player with a history of winning.
- 15+ years of demonstrated experience as a Sales Leader selling CCaaS and cloud based solutions in fortune 1000, Russell 2000 and Public Sector markets.
- Proven experience in building and leading global sales organizations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead teams that achieve sales targets
- Proficiency in sales processes, for qualification, technical proofs, negotiation, on-boarding, customer success and the full customer journey
- Exceptional cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Experience devising sales strategy and developing/contributing to enablement programs to bring new team members up to speed quickly
- Strong executive presence and communication skills with the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly at CXO levels