Location: Dallas, United States
Experience: Min 15 yrs
Function: Product Management
Acqueon is seeking a passionate, values aligned, growth-oriented SVP-Product Management who will
be instrumental in the curation, articulation, and execution of Acqueon’ s product vision. This
vision will ensure our multi-sided ‘Contact Center-as-a-Service’ platform and portfolio of products
are innovative and engaging, allowing our clients and their end-users and employees to bring
their purpose to life as they do good in the world.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are passionate about (and great at!) building creative, high performing teams. You will bring best-in-class people and product management experience, data centricity, critical thinking, and a track-record of partnering with technology (and other functions) to
deliver innovative products that are sustainable market leaders in an evolving category with clients and
users that rave about them.
• Establish, direct, and communicate the product vision and direction, and lead all aspects of Acqueon’ s next generation product management, design, strategy, and corporate development; prioritizing
product initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of existing, near
term and future product strategies. In other words, you are not only adept at improving ‘what’s now’
but gifted at working toward ‘what’s next’.
• Establish a strategic plan that incorporates inorganic growth, where applicable, and lead efforts to
identify and execute on required M&A, partnership, and integration opportunities.
• Work with the CTO and VP Engineering to continually improve the strategic product roadmap process that makes new feature and product development timely, predictable, controllable, and scalable.
• Oversee product lifecycle management from concept to launch across all product lines, and own first
year product sales forecasts and execution.
• Lead and mentor the team to push the boundaries of what could be. Instill a client and user-centric
design and quality-centric way of working into everything the team does, using best practices, and
continuous improvement to ensure desired outcomes are achieved on time, on quality and on budget.
• Combine expertise and approaches from the best product operations in both B2B and B2C contexts.
• Be the key evangelist of Acqueon’ s product vision both internally and externally to clients and other stakeholders.
• Build a culture of design excellence that spans visual design, user experience, shared UX library creation, and design for accessibility.
• Oversee the direction of the technical enablers that form the foundation of our global platform for
goodness, to ensure future success.
• Develop, track, and control the development and implementation of annual operating budgets,
forecasts and metrics. Ensure that risks are identified, managed, and resources are used responsibly.
• Attract and develop great product talent and be a role model of Acqueon’ s inclusive, authentic culture
• Demonstrated visionary leader with the ability to develop and cultivate a dynamic, progressive, and
technologically advanced product offering.
• An ability to share your vision with others (on your team and outside) in a way that both inspires and
motivates people to deliver on the vision.
• Experience in change management and developing followership as you steer the team through our
growth and evolution. Effective leadership and people management skills with proven success at
building high-performance teams.
• Demonstrated history of meeting product release deadlines and delivering results through close
partnership with the architecture and development teams. You have enough experience with
development that you can understand the challenges on all sides.
• Proven agility and strategic mindset to partner effectively with the executive team on the vision,
growth, culture and future of the business.
• Experience in helping your team think about a complex, multi-faceted business landscape and make
decisions both with data and also in highly ambiguous situations
• Demonstrated ability to analyze market conditions and competitors, reacting swiftly to
internal/external market pressures. You use stakeholder feedback to inform product strategies.
• A portfolio of successful projects and thoughtful learnings from unsuccessful projects to showcase.
• Experience in guiding design, product management, product marketing, content, and corporate
• Experience collaborating and coordinating the work of diverse, cross-functional, multi-disciplinary
teams, including expertise in managing conflicting demands for time and resources.
Experience and Qualification:
• Proven experience as a Head of Product or VP Product in a similar technology leadership role in a scaled SaaS software company environment.
• 15+ years of experience in client-facing product management roles. Prior development
experience is a plus.
• Experienced in B2B, B2C and B2B2C product practices.
• Expertise in agile and other development methodologies.
• A strategic mindset and ability to develop, inspire, and implement a change management
• Experience in the full lifecycle of building, launching, and improving software products and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You get energized from speaking to a variety
of audiences including clients, partners and investors.